2016 Quality Control Survey Results are Reviewed
3rd October 2016
The Head Office management recently reviewed the results of their annual Quality Control Survey.
PCN President, Rachel Humphrey said in her mail-out to Members "We have finished analysing the 2016 Quality Control Survey results having received completed surveys from 162 companies.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit the form. It is much appreciated and enables the PCN Head Office to continually monitor the performance of our membership.
We asked you to give a general performance rating for the companies you have worked with and we are delighted that the majority of companies scored ‘Excellent’!
Here are some comments regarding companies that you have been particularly impressed with:
- PT Perdana Transline (Indonesia) very helpful and very fast with their response, a great partner.
- The best is Gebrüder Weiss (Austria)! Then surely Cuchi Shipping (Vietnam). And C.H. Robinson Project Logistics (Canada). And lately we have good deals with Ramps Logistics (Trinidad and Tobago).
- C.H. Robinson Project Logistics (Canada) team are very professional.
- Interfracht (Japan) - best Japan agent we ever found.
- JM Logistic Services (Mexico) is very professional.
- Yes, I have just today completed a project in Bahrain with Turk Heavy Transport. I have been impressed with their professional way of working and excellent communication, fast and professional.
- Sadleirs Global Logistics (Australia) are very commercially active.
- Europe Cargo (Belgium) quick to respond and commercially active.
- Actanis (Portugal) very active marketing and great cooperation.
- ITS International Transport & Shipping Ltd (Switzerland), special mention to Patrik Eckert, they are the best team to work with.
- Alexander Global Logistics (Germany) and 3p Logistics (Denmark) are members which we have good cooperation and contacts with.
- I have also been very pleased with PT Perdana Transline (Indonesia) - They don’t work in the easiest location to be moving large equipment around but have been very helpful with information and have a great 'can do' attitude.
- Brunel Project Cargo (United Kingdom) is a pleasure to deal with.
- Actanis Project Cargo (Spain) we are very impressed working with them, very kind, polite, and precise.
- Glogos Ltd (Russia) Excellent communication & rates.
- Sadleirs Global Logistics (Australia) Excellent service, even though we have a big time difference between them & us, we don’t feel it being a barrier.
- Global Star Logistics (China) - We had a few inquiries to them. Leo had always provided prompt replies with additional local knowledge / market info pertaining to the inquiries. It shows that GSL is knowledgeable on the topic as well as actively thinking through the inquiry, not just simply answering what is asked.
- Janel Group (USA) is one that we feel are genuinely interested in cooperation beyond just handling another shipment inquiry or the leg works on their turf. They are creative in the solutions aiming to achieve win-win for all.
- We're always happy with Global Star Logistics (China) & Topline Express (China). Particularly due to the volume of our enquiries that we send and the swift attention we receive.
- Coordinadora Internacional (Spain) and Actanis Project Cargo (Spain) are both very pro-active partners. Also C.H. Robinson Project Logistics (Canada) never fails to respond accurately and timely: Procam Logistics is also the best Indian partner ever. They are serving us and our customers above any expectations.
- I would have to say that I am particularly happy with Titan Project & Logistic (Italy), Intertransport GRUBER (Germany), LEMAN (USA), Gebruder Weiss (Austria).
- Kagayaku Logistics (Malaysia) and Titan Project & Logistic (Italy) - excellent agents, communication top notch. Very reliable, knowledgeable and efficient.
- Our partners at Globalink Transportation (Kazakhstan) have been very responsive and helpful in handling many shipments. They are always courteous and proactive in responding to our requests.
- Sonora (Latvia) has been very responsive to our requests for assistance in responding to requests regarding a couple of large projects. They are very professional and realistic in their response. Their Chairman gets directly involved to make certain that each request is handled in a timely manner.
- Yes, we have excellent service from Rex Cargo (Panama) - they are very efficient and polite.
- Prolinair (France) - they always looked for benefits to both parts.
- Merzcargo (Spain) - their answer is immediate.
- We co-operated with Paragon Saudi Services (Saudi Arabia) and they were good in satisfying our needs.
- Europe Cargo (Belgium), Afriguide Logistics (South Africa), ABL (Belgium), Cuchi Shipping (Vietnam) - always answers swiftly and show an extreme keenness to try and secure business
- Farcont (Ukraine) has continuously provided us with excellent support in customer service keeping us and our customers fully updated, and continues to be a pleasure for us to work with.
- Duck Yang (South Korea) - we have had couple of shipments with them and it ran smoothly and perfect follow up.
- OliCargo (Portugal) - good partner in the network with some relatively regular project business. Nice people and nice company to work with.
- Element International (Turkey) was good. Good operation, many photos, good information flow.
- Fortune International (Italy), they have provided swift responses and competitive pricing.
- Cuchi Shipping (Vietnam) has delivered us excellent services.
- Ryano Logistics (Netherlands) - fast replies, competitive rates, very good service (even in complex situations).
Project forwarders do not ship to every country every week - yet every year we see an increase in inter-trade within PCN – fantastic news!
Of course, an increase in business invariably happens after meeting face to face so make sure you are booked onto our November event. Our Delegate List is growing every day as we process new registrations – don’t miss out.
My conclusion is that our network continues to operate in great shape - well done everyone."