May 2020 Issue of our Digital Newsletter
1st May 2020
Please click here to read the May 2020 issue of our Digital Newsletter.
This issue contains the following articles:
- PCN Members from over 30 countries hold Zoom Gathering
- TEL & Livo Logistics work in close cooperation to deliver cranes
- Industry intelligence & local knowledge from LBH Mozambique
- PCN Head Office issues Coronavirus Special eZines
- Canaan Group completes delivery of Train Cars to Vancouver
- MGL share recent shipments from Egypt to UAE
- Timely & reliable services from EZ Link in Taiwan
- PCN eZine: Generation Gaps
- Anker Logistica deliver Airport Boarding Tunnels in Colombia
- Star Shipping Pakistan deliver 4,400frt Breakbulk Shipment
- Europe Cargo handles transshipment of Yachting Equipment
- Welcoming FORTRANS in Cameroon!
- Exhibition Collaborations
- Megalift deliver for MRT Railway Project in Malaysia
- eLearning Platform: train 2 staff members for only £250
- CTO do Brasil with shipment of Drilling Machine to the USA
- Sealand are focused on Project Logistics in West Africa
- Centralog in Slovenia share photos of challenging operation
- Experts in Koper, Slovenia: 2hm Logistics
- EXG execute heavy lift project of 565mt Cutter Suction Dredger
- JSL Global delivers CO2 Tanks in Qatar
- 'Imagine' COVID-19 Special by Paolo Federici of Fortune Italy
- Annual Summit 2021 Croatia
- 3p Logistics celebrates 15 years of business
- CF&S handles multimodal transport of equipment via Estonia
- Upcargo assists with Panama's 'Logistics Humanitarian Hub'
- Plus news from BSMG, BATI, Origin, Al Bader, Goodrich, C.H. Robinson and CSS
If you ever think you might have missed an important message from us, don’t worry – just check our Head Office Notices section - access the page from the box at the foot of each page in the Members Area.
Finally, we have scheduled another general Zoom gathering for those who wish to join us on Monday 11 May at 11:00 (London time). Please email Rachel for further details.