Star Shipping Busy Carrying Project Cargo from Port Qasim
27th April 2021
Star Shipping Pakistan have finished the project movement of a compressor and cooler, with their accessories, from Port Qasim to the Daharki project site.
- Loading Port: Houston, USA
- Discharging Port: Port Qasim, Pakistan
- Final Site Delivery: Daharki, Sindh
- Compressor: 18.00 x 5.18 x 5.44m / 50tn
- Cooler: 14.32 x 2.44 x 2.74m / 30tn
M. Kamran at Star Shipping says; "Multi-axles and multiple low-beds and flat-beds along with a heavy-duty mobile hydraulic crane were utilised to lift this project. There were a few challenges in transit including obtaining the road permissions, wildlife and dry weather but the job was done successfully and the cargo delivered in a safe and sound condition with our operations team and all the other workforce also remaining safe."