Wilhelmsen UAE & GRUBER Logistics Handle Air Movement of Special Security Vehicle
23rd September 2019
Wilhelmsen Ships Service (UAE members) and GRUBER Logistics (Germany members) have worked together to handle the air movement of a special armouring conversion security vehicle.
The shipment from Germany to the UAE consisted of the initial prototype of an armouring conversion security vehicle by air as photographed in the gallery below. The scope of work included:
- After reviewing different route options and the government approvals required, the shipment was booked on a direct freighter from Germany to the UAE;
- Movement from the shipper's location in Germany to the UAE;
- Import handling of the vehicle at the airport of discharge;
- Coordination with authorities to process the import customs clearance of the unit at destination;
- Upon completion of the customs formalities, arranging the delivery of the vehicle to the client's facility.