First Global Logistics in Egypt Delivers OOG Shunt Reactor
11th April 2022
After 6 months of bidding to transport cargo for the Taba 500kV Substation Power Plant owned by the Egyptian Electricity Transmission Co (EETC), First Global Logistics have successfully moved the 1st OOG lot for the project consisting of a shunt reactor and its accessories. The cargo was received at the Port Said East Terminal and safely transported and delivered to the Taba Substation.
- MVAR-400 kV Shunt Reactor - 5.0 x 3.0 x 3.5m / 40tn
- 80tn of OOG and general accessories
- Total: 350cbm
Their scope of work included:
- Discharging the cargo from the vessel;
- Import customs clearance;
- Reloading & lashing the cargo on trucks;
- Delivery from SCCT Port to Taba Substation (550km);
- Cargo survey & reporting;
- Acquiring the related road permits & escorting;
- Removal of road obstacles after thorough route survey.