First Global Logistics with Transport of OOG Oil Tanks
11th September 2020
Members in Egypt, First Global Logistics continues their support to the oil & gas sector with the movement of OOG oil tanks to Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The job was awarded to First Global Logistics after they proposed a cost-effective transport solution from the door of the shipper in Fayoum City in Egypt using Damietta Port for loading (a distance of 350km) and shipping to Khalifa Port as one lot on 11 x 40'FR.
- Cargo: 11 x BB 50 Oil Tanks
- Dimensions: 1100 x 370 x 440cm each
- Weight: 12,000kg each
- Total Volume: 2,000cbm
- Total Weight: 132,000kg
- Equipment: 11 x 40'FR
- Carrier: CMA-CGM
The scope of work handled by First Global Logistics included:
- Cargo & route survey;
- Traffic permits & pre-approval from Road & Bridges Authority for trucking;
- Sending 11 low-bed trailers to the site for loading and transport at night in one convoy to Damietta Port;
- Unloading, lashing & securing at Damietta Port & shifting loaded flat-racks to yard;
- Full export customs clearance & documentation;
- Sea freight to Khalifa Port, Abu Dhabi.
The shipment ran successfully, meeting all requirements of the customer. Please click below for photos.