New Exclusive Event Web App Launched
7th October 2019
We have said goodbye to environmentally unfriendly, old-fashioned printed schedules and have developed our own Event Web App.
Offering simple, easy to use features, you can upload your own profile photo and search for delegates to either message or book a meeting with.
As you know, our events are all about networking and our new Event Web App will help you manage your connections – a key feature is one-to-one messaging so that you can engage with each other before, during and after our gathering. You can also make notes against each 1-2-1 meeting (that only you can see).
Full features include:
- Book and manage your 1-2-1 meetings
- Upload your photo to your profile
- Find attendees via a search bar
- Message fellow Attendees via the app
- Inbox showing received messages in date order
- Add useful notes against each 121 meeting
Meeting slots get booked up quickly – so if you haven’t booked your place, please register online ASAP.
If you are an Apple fan (like us at the Head Office) we suggest you add our Event Web App to your home screen. Here is how…
- Go to pcn.meetingmanager.net
- Tap the Share button at the foot of the screen (the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward)
- Scroll to Add to Home Screen
- Tap Add
If you have any question, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
We look forward to welcoming you to our 9th Annual Summit in Botswana!
Rachel Humphrey FCILT