Reliability, Flexibility & Innovation at SafeSea Bangladesh
15th June 2021
We are pleased welcome SafeSea Bangladesh Ltd as new members. The company are specialists in project logistics solutions with offices in Dhaka, Chattogram, Benapole and Khulna. General Manager, Habibul Islam says they are becoming a PCN member to join with other experienced project cargo experts around the globe.
"SafeSea Bangladesh is a highly qualified logistics service provider working reliably and flexibly with innovation. A motivated, skilled and professionally qualified team has been the foundation of our company since its inception.
Project logistics is SafeSea's core business, focusing mainly on industries related to rail, infrastructure, power, renewable energy, oil & gas, nuclear and mining. We offer a seamless portfolio of support services with experience and expertise in:
- Handling of Heavy Lift & ODC Cargo
- Planning & Budgeting
- Route Surveys & Feasibility Studies
- Transport Plans
- Site & Subcontractor Management
- Building Temporary Jetties
- Import & Export Customs Clearance at Chittagong Port, Mongla Port, Dhaka Airport & Benapole Land Port
- Arranging all Types of Government Permissions - NBR, CCI&E, Central Bank, BIWTA, BIWTC etc.
- Consultancy for Import & Export Documentation & Calculations of Duty/Tax"
Please click below for a presentation of an ongoing project being handled by SafeSea Bangladesh. They are contracted as the logistics service provider for handling steel rails (lengths of 14-18m) for the Dhaka Metro Rail Project with the first lot consisting of 8,000mt.