Royal Cargo Complete Important Project in North Vietnam
23rd August 2019
Royal Cargo Vietnam are pleased to report they have recently completed an important project in the north of the country after a long time in preparation.
The oversized and heavy shipment was discharged, transported and safely delivered to the site in the afternoon of 20th August after two days handling.
- Commodity: 2 x Feeder Water Heaters
- 15.3 x 2.8 x 3.8m / 85tns
- 12.4 x 2.7 x 3.8m / 81tns
- Discharging Port: Haiphong
- Transport to Site: 150+km by Road
Please click below for photos of the project.