Schryver de Colombia with Air Charter Project for PPE Masks
20th July 2020
Schryver de Colombia have recently chartered several flights to import PPE masks from China for the continuing fight against Covid-19.
Joel Rohr, Business Development Manager at Schryver de Colombia, comments; "For these charters, the cargo was loaded on a passenger aircraft. These days, passenger aircrafts are in much less demand due to the current worldwide restrictions and some are being in use for cargo instead."
- Airline: I-FLY
- Aircraft: Airbus A330 (PAX)
- Airport of Departure: CSX - Changsha Huanghua International Airport
- Technical Stop: VKO - Vnukovo International Airport
- Airport of Destination: BOG - El Dorado International Airport
- Payload: 24,000kg / 34,000kg volume (2,400 cartons)
- Commodity: Masks (PPE)
Click below for a photo of the cargo loaded on the aircraft.