Wilhelmsen UAE Handles Movement of Pipe Spools
12th September 2019
Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS) in the UAE have handled a shipment of 19 special coated pipe spools plus accessories.
The scope of work handled by WSS included:
- Survey of the pipes at the loading site in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah;
- Preparation & submission of the route survey & method statement of the loading, transport, offloading, storage & shifting of the cargo;
- Loading plan in coordination with the loading site & transporter along with initial transit export documentation & customs clearance from Hamriyah Free Zone to Zayed Port in Abu Dhabi;
- Night transport from Hamriyah Free Zone to Zayed Port;
- The processing of export documentation, port handling & customs clearance at Zayed Port;
- Coordination with the Zayed Port operations team for the timely receiving & offloading of the pipes to the port storage area;
- Arranging the loading schedule dependent on the vessel's arrival (MV Lanjing) & coordination with the Zayed Port operations team for the loading & shifting of the pipes to vessel under hook;
- Coordination with the vessel for the timely receiving of the pipes to avoid any delay in the port operations.
Please click the gallery below for photos of the project.